Monday, August 10, 2009
My Goal This Week
My goal this week is to walk five times. So far, so good. This morning was very cool and walking felt great. I walk by myself so it gives me the opportunity to plan my day. I will be painting at Robert and Lisa's new house again today. We painted all last week as well. We should be finished on Tuesday. I had forgotten what hard work painting is. It has been a while since I've gotten up and down so much. But it's good exercise too. Everyone have a great week! I'll let you know if I reach my goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so great Sandy! Painting is hard work & to start the week off on the "right" foot...that is AWESOME. Look forward to the update! You inspired me once again. I had good intentions today, but caved in.
Post a Comment