Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Still working at it!

Hi All,

Not much to report. I was successful at avoiding ice cream for the entire month of March up to my birthday in April and I did loose a few pounds. More important I lost my craving for it. I'm still not motivated to exercise. Perhaps spring cleaning will help. I feel the need to downsize and reorganize. It was good to hear from Lynmarie and Liz. You are both great examples. Thanks for sharing!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What is it about Spring Cleaning? I feel the need to get my carpets, windows & Jacki's room completely cleaned & done professionally.

That's amazing that you lost your cravings for ice cream! I don't eat it every day like I used to, but if I have Drumsticks on hand-I cannot stop until they're gone.

I know how it when the desire is not there. You're always so busy doing a million things. Well... it was nice hearing from everyone!

Anonymous said...

I find that when I don't have sweets or fast food, I lose the craving after a while.