Sunday, May 3, 2009
Almost There
Well, I have about two pounds left before I get my new bathing suit. These past few days have been hard, and I have given in and indulged in some good food a little too much. Well, I have a few more days to lose those last two pounds. I was thinking of taking a picture of this years lake trip and comparing it to a picture of me at last year's lake trip. Maybe if there's a big difference I'll post them. Well, tonight my mom invited us over for ice cream and I went a little over board on the cookies and home made pizza. As we were walking out the door, I grabbed a piece of pizza and my sweet husband looked at me and said, "Do you really need it"? I think I might have said something like, "No. But I want it." Any way, that was enough for me to put it down. My husband has been really helpful. By the way, I'm not sure if you know, but if you click on my name under the contributors column, it will take you to my personal blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey...That's cool & I'm glad you told me about your blog. I think aside from food I'm addicted to bloggin'! Hahaha. But it's true! I hope you can post before & after pics. Even though i lost 20 - 25 lbs I don't see a difference in the way I look. But I want to do that too on my one year mark in moving forward to look better & feel great! I've been so good about not indulging until today. My son left a BIG BIG bag of MnM's w/ peanuts & I ate so much Im sick now. It's so stupid because I did so awesome all weekend! Aaagh! I LOVE your updates! You are what keeps the blog going at all!
Post a Comment