A place where we can share our experiences, thoughts. stay connected & cheer each other on.
"YOU GO GIRLS!"
2009 REFINE & SHINE
Friday, June 26, 2009
Help!
The exercise is going great but I am feeling very weak in the food department.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ask yourself "What am I doing wrong?" Remember that when you excerise it makes you want to eat more. Eat fruit, veg, drink water and portion control. Eat every 4 hours. Don't stress! Enjoy life keep yourself busy. I know you can do this Lynmarie. I have faith in you. Are you ready to throw all that you have accomplish away. I don't think so. Give yourself a pep talk. Put a fat picture of yourself on the frig and pantry. Do you want to look like that again? Think of your health, the benifits. Think about being able to do things with your child and children to come and your husband. We've all been there. Don't make me come to CA :o)
I know being a busy mom makes it hard to hunker down at home, but I find that staying away from fast food is good and that when you make stuff from scratch - you eat less and feel better. There are a lot of awesome food blogs where people cook from scratch to lead healthier happier lives.
I think planning ahead helps too for when your let too much time fly and then all of a sudden you go nuts eating. Liz is speaking from experience and she's come a long ways and she took the whole way of life approach. Five years, but that means she has built of great life long habits that keep reaping weight loss goals. She only has 5-7 more pounds to go and she's met her weight loss goals!
Thanks for the pep talk. I find the more I eat junk food the more I want it. I agree with you Lisa, When I eat healthier I eat less and feel more satisfied. I feel more satisfied after a bowl of Cream of Wheat or Oat meal than after a bowl of sugar cereal.
3 comments:
Ask yourself "What am I doing wrong?" Remember that when you excerise it makes you want to eat more. Eat fruit, veg, drink water and portion control. Eat every 4 hours. Don't stress! Enjoy life keep yourself busy. I know you can do this Lynmarie. I have faith in you. Are you ready to throw all that you have accomplish away. I don't think so. Give yourself a pep talk. Put a fat picture of yourself on the frig and pantry. Do you want to look like that again? Think of your health, the benifits. Think about being able to do things with your child and children to come and your husband. We've all been there. Don't make me come to CA :o)
I know being a busy mom makes it hard to hunker down at home, but I find that staying away from fast food is good and that when you make stuff from scratch - you eat less and feel better. There are a lot of awesome food blogs where people cook from scratch to lead healthier happier lives.
I think planning ahead helps too for when your let too much time fly and then all of a sudden you go nuts eating. Liz is speaking from experience and she's come a long ways and she took the whole way of life approach. Five years, but that means she has built of great life long habits that keep reaping weight loss goals. She only has 5-7 more pounds to go and she's met her weight loss goals!
You can do it!
Thanks for the pep talk. I find the more I eat junk food the more I want it. I agree with you Lisa, When I eat healthier I eat less and feel more satisfied. I feel more satisfied after a bowl of Cream of Wheat or Oat meal than after a bowl of sugar cereal.
Post a Comment