Sunday, June 14, 2009

I finally did it!

I'm so proud of myself. I can now wear an XL on the Misses side of Dress Barn. It has taken me 5 years a very long haul of up and down weight, disappointment and a lot of work But it is worth it. I'm also only 7 lbs more then Mike. Come Aug 15 our 28th wedding Anniversary I want to be 10 lbs lighter. If I'm not I know I did my best.My health has improved and I'm able to do things I wasn't able when I was heavy. It's such a good feeling of freedom. Nothing new about what I'm doing. It's all about portions and being accountable for what I eat. Exercise, drink water and have fun.

Sandy I'm glad to hear you and Robert had a good time and were able to keep things under control. It's all about team work and you guys make a great team. About exercising that will all work out. Just keep the faith and the Lord will lead you by the hand.

Love and miss you guys
Remember to keep a smile in your Heart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great accomplishment! Thanks for sharing, it gives me hope and I don't feel so discouraged. Weight loss takes so long. I guess determination is truly the key. I will be exercising on my own starting tomorrow. I can't wait for anyone else if I'm going to following your great example.

Love and miss you too,

Sandy

Lisa said...

I want to see a picture of you Liz! What an amazing accomplishment. I am in AWE. I love how you said to have FUN. I think that's what we all forget about.

Weight Loss isn't shouldn't be a miserable experience, the journey can be like everything else in our life right -the way we approach it.

THank for the lift & motiviation!

What do you do for exercise anyways? I'd like to see a sample of how your day goes from AM - PM. You know...like what you eat all day, what you do & some pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Liz. that is awesome. I am so proud of you. I too would like to see pictures.

Todd and I were also Married in August. We were married the 5th. Are you guys doing anything special for your anniversary?

Love and miss you!