Tuesday, February 9, 2010
I can't believe it!
It's been a while since I last wrote anything. Just an update on my weight lose. I have lost a total of 84 pounds. I can now wear real jeans with pockets and zipper, size 12. I haven't seen a size 12 in 26 years. I am a happy woman. It's been a lot of hard work but now it's a way of life, I'm in control. I've been eating a lot of filler foods with each meal. Foods that are high in fiber. They keep you full longer. Also don't forget to drink your WATER! 48 oz a day. Another thing, when doing your exercising do something you enjoy. Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GOOD FOR YOU LIZ!!! You're my HERO! That is the greatest success story ever! CONGRATS! One of these days, try to put a before & after photo for INSPIRATION to all of us working towards that same goal.
YOU GO GIRL!
Post a Comment