Eating 1175 calories isn't as hard as I thought especially with detailed instructions from Jillian Micheal's book, "Making the Cut" An example of my own making. Jillian has outstanding recipes, but I don't have any of the ingredients purchased yet.
Breakfast: 2 whole green chili's in microwave safe bowl with 2 eggs whites, whisked, seasoned & poured over chiles. Cook on high for a minute or two. For me, it's perfect. (42 cal)
3 hours later I was hungry so I had a Pumpkin Shake. (156 cal)
4 frozen ice cube sized pureed pumpkin
1 cup non fat milk
1/4 cup coconut creamer (not on list but I like this as a sweetner)C
Cinnamon sprinkles for hot drinks
Dinner: Yardhouse Steak Salad (not sure of calories) but it was filled with all good stuff. I asked them to remove the pickled egg. The only bummer, I like my steak HOT not cold on my salads.
2 scoops of ice cream from 31 Flavors (590 cal)
WORKING OUT EVERY DAY! Doing 20 minutes of 30 Day Shred every other day with alternate video work outs. However, this next week I'm bumping up the cardiovascular by walking the dog daily. Apparently if a person can get 2 sessions in a day, you boost your body's ability to burn more calories throughout the whole day, etc. I only see BENEFITS by adding these simple routines.
No comments:
Post a Comment