Guarana: 5 mg per pound (your weight)
White Willow Bark:
According to j. Micheals in "Making the Cut", she recommends a natural plant based form of caffeine that's nothing like the harmful properties found in coffee. White Willow Bark acts like an aspirin, so if you're sensitive to it, don't take it.
Simulatanously taking Guarana & WWBark 40 minutes before a work out is supposed to boost your capacity to burn calories.
Chromium (no more than 1200 mg)
Calcium & Magnesium
B12 (sub lingual or melt in the mouth kind)
These 3 all help the body's function in discouraging fat storage & breaking down the fats. Chromium is also supposed to help suppress your appetite which is my BIG problem. I'm a bottomless pit!
My idea is to take the first set prior to workin out, then after the work out take the next set & at bedtime take my DHEA & Vitamin D3 1000 iu.
I found all of these supplements at GNC. I'm trying it out today to see how I feel. As for the Calcium & Magnesium; I think drinking any kind of milk you like is best. My SIL drank 4 - 7 glasses of WHOLE MILK every day & LOST a ton of weight. I've also noticed when I drink a glass of milk, i feel like my body is saying, "THANK YOU. you love me after all!" I feel good even though I'm lactose intolerant which sucks, but the benefits of getting healthy is greater. I know there's another "pill" for that but I'm not taking any more than these & eating wholesome.
It's incredible to me how many great resources are available to us. Seek & Ye Shall Find. But as always, listen to that inner voice. If something doesn't resonate with you, don't go there. Find your own way doing that which makes the most sense for you & makes you feel comfortable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment