Sunday, February 1, 2009

100 Yd. Dash for Josie!

So at the BEAUTIFUL reception Saturday; Josie fills me in as says she did a 100 yd. dash!  That's AWESOME Considering she has adult children, adult grandchildren & great grandkids!  GO Josie GO!

CONGRATS to Sandy!  You are doing good and we look forward to your report at weeks end!  Hope to hear from Lynn Marie & Liz and anyone else who wants to blog!

I am pleased that I did 3 days last week & will strive for 5 days starting tomorrow!  Good Luck All!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Week not starting out well. It was our dinner group night and we stayed and talked so long it got too late to walk. Georgianna and I will try again tomorrow. I spent today tying up loose ends like going to the bakery to return the cake stands and I laundered 27 table cloths. I'm glad the reception went well. Everyone liked the caterer. The food was great. I'm glad it is done. I enjoyed it but found the preparation a bit stressful. I'm so grateful to all who helped me, especially my niece, Shonna, who came up with all the great ideas for decorating.

Walking in the evening is a big challenge as so may things get in the way, meetings, etc. I must plan better and use my treadmill in the mornings when the evenings don't work out. My portion control is good so far and I'm drinking lots of water. But two out of three is not good enough, I must get the walking in each day!

Sandy