A place where we can share our experiences, thoughts. stay connected & cheer each other on. "YOU GO GIRLS!" 2009 REFINE & SHINE
I miss you too Liz. Let us know what neat things you saw. Sandy
I can't believe my eyes! It's LIZ!!! Hurray!!!I also CANNOT believe you Walk FOUR dogs??? That's a YouTube video I've got to see.Try & get Mike or one of your kids to post photos of your life in TN! That would be really great to POST on this blog. It's easy to do. I'm sure LynnMarie will be glad to SEE you back!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I miss you too Liz. Let us know what neat things you saw. Sandy
I can't believe my eyes! It's LIZ!!! Hurray!!!
I also CANNOT believe you Walk FOUR dogs??? That's a YouTube video I've got to see.
Try & get Mike or one of your kids to post photos of your life in TN! That would be really great to POST on this blog. It's easy to do.
I'm sure LynnMarie will be glad to SEE you back!
Post a Comment