Haha...so I had to laugh as I write this blog to myself & wrote, "I love you" to moi, it made me laugh & feel joy! Such a simple, silly thing but I "like" it.
I posted on fb the latest point made in the "Eat to Live" plan. The following are recent findings on eating nutrient rich vegetation.
Apples & Oranges have compounds in it that protect your blood vessels from damage that leads to heart disease
Broccoli, Cabbage & Sprouts have substances that SWEEP AWAY TOXINS from your cells.
Nuts & Beans protect your cells from changes to its' DNA.
Tomatos, Beets & Peppers contain protective compounds from cancerous changes.
I know he mentioned on Dr. Oz's show that POMEGRANATES are high in anti-oxidant & packed with nutrients.
Getting a nutrition education is pretty enlightening. I love life, I should love myself enough to treat my body, mind & Spirit with great care & wisdom. So to that...I say, "I LOVE YOU." Now...get back to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment