I can definately report that following the plan provides sustaining energy. That is something I haven't had for a long time unless I was taking diet pills. The bad eating days also correlate to feeling lethargic, unmotivated & ugly inside.
Can't say I've followed the plan religiously because I still don't have the tools I need to succeed. My situation is a little different. I can't drive & there are other unreliable variables involved. Planning more will no doubt make a difference but I guess go slow to go fast applies here.
I'm giving myself breathing room to pull it together so I can follow this plan without any excuses. If I can't get someone to get my stuff for me, I'm going to try the Von's grocery delivery system I notice is available here in town. I signed up but haven't actually tried it out.
I'm just glad that I'm on this journey. However long & hard the road....it'll be worth it. I worked out yesterday & boy am I feeling it! Wish I would've walked in the beautiful sun today, but as Mercer Meyer goes...."I forgot."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment