I was walking down the halls telling my son, I am eating what's in the house & don't have the proper tools. He looked confused & says, "What does tools have to do with food?"
Here's a tip of the day folks: If you want to succeed at something & follow a plan you need the right tools! In this case, I'm trying to follow the plan to eat like Adam & Eve and I have modern day processed foods, take outs, etc.
The tools in this case are the things I put into my body to look & feel great! I don't have very much to work with to succeed except for oranges off my tree, romaine, & spinach. Hardly a feast for all you can eat NUTRIENT RICH foods.
It's hard to break out of the mold of 33 years of eating out daily, most of the time it's fast food, etc. So, today's job of the day is to get the tools I need to succeed.
The grossest thing happened to me today. I was in the mood for soup. So I ordered 2 kinds. One being a tortilla soup. OMGosh...I could've died it was so gross. I HATE mayonnaise, sour cream & cheese in my soup or basically anything lately. I'm visually impaired & scooped up that first bite & GROSS.....it was a dallop of sour cream & gooey cheese...I couldn't eat it.
So to make myself feel better I ordered my favorite thing. ICE CREAM. A hot fudge sundae. Again...bummer. All the chocoate was at the bottom of the tall glass thing & only vanilla & whip cream. Half way into it I had to stop. What's the fun of eating vanilla ice cream when you wanted fudge oozing over it & didn't get a single taste of it??? Well....so much for following the plan today.
On the bright side, I did work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment