I am going to try once again to follow the plan. There was a chapter where this woman said, I didn't want to eat collard greens, romaine, or brussel sprouts. I followed the plan.
Her son went to the hospital. She followed the plan. She loved salty foods, diet soda....she followed the plan. She had to move to a new city because of her son's medical situation. She followed the plan. She was having a hard time....she followed the plan. 2 months later she got on the scale & she had lost 40 pounds.
Ok. I've never really followed any plan religiously so let's see if I can do this. One thing that got my attention when I went to reread the plan (below), it explained the benefits:
-Brain fog will be gone (that's a big issue for me so it'll be interesting to see if that's true)
-after a month you will feel more energetic
-High blood pressure, diabetes, cancer & other diseases will dramatically reduce
-constipation disapears
-no more headaches
-allergies disappear
-breathe better
-...i can't remember the rest but it's all good. So let's see just how true this is. Today these are my symptoms:
-brain fog
-tingly/numb feet, legs, forearms, hands & fingers on both sides (left calf & foot the worst
-lower back pain
-snoring
-lethargic all day
-long naps daily
I'm 160 lbs & would like to lose 8 " & 55 pounds. Let's DO THIS! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment