Monday, March 25, 2013

Slight detour but still following...

The day started fine following the plan until around 2pm when I needed to rest.  Then I saw my Mom & knew she would want the Nestle ice cream bars she eats daily.  I grabbed the box & passed them to everyone in the room including MYSELF!  AUGH!!!  No discipline!!! Then I grabbed a single brownie.  Oooo....sickening.

After those 2 blow its I followed the plan until bedtime.  But seriously.  My body is not used to eating good all day long & frankly I felt a little sick.  Definately FULL the whole day and had a slight headache which is still with me at 11 pm!

I will credit the plan in the fatigue I normally feel was greatly reduced & I accomplished alot today.  Like any major change or shift in life, the transition is like that of a rocket ship blasting off into outer space has to pass major atmosphere resistance before it sails through.  I give myself 3 days to pass the weird but good feeling of change.

Definately not constipated that's for sure!  : )

No comments: