A place where we can share our experiences, thoughts. stay connected & cheer each other on.
"YOU GO GIRLS!"
2009 REFINE & SHINE
Friday, January 9, 2009
Hip Hip Hooray It's FRIDAY
It's a beautiful day here in Thompson's Station. The sun is shinning and it's 43 outside. I'm feeling much better today. Just want to wish everyone a GREAT weekend and always remember to keep a :0) in your heart.
AWESOME Liz! Hope you feel 100%! Love the weather updates since we CAN"T relate to it in CA. (hahaha)
Anyways...I blew it yesterday in NOT walking but TODAY is a NEW day indeed!! Love it! I'm going to do an 85 minute cardio/weight training DVD. I usually have to take it easy on some parts as I'm don't have ALL my endurance built up. But my son notices my leg is taking shape.
Think about it. Boys noticing their mom's legs? Boys are so oblivious, so I took that as a good sign. YOU have yourself a GREAT weekend too! LOVE YA!
2 comments:
AWESOME Liz! Hope you feel 100%! Love the weather updates since we CAN"T relate to it in CA. (hahaha)
Anyways...I blew it yesterday in NOT walking but TODAY is a NEW day indeed!! Love it! I'm going to do an 85 minute cardio/weight training DVD. I usually have to take it easy on some parts as I'm don't have ALL my endurance built up. But my son notices my leg is taking shape.
Think about it. Boys noticing their mom's legs? Boys are so oblivious, so I took that as a good sign. YOU have yourself a GREAT weekend too! LOVE YA!
Glad you're feeling better. Have a great weekend too!
Post a Comment