Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Well, I'm down and out for excerising this week. I'm sick :o( . To much of a good thing and this freezing weather. I knew something wasn't right yesterday when I walked around the house wearing 2 jackets and my knitted hat. Just couldn't get warm. I even went to bed at 7 pm. But that's OK. I'm still eating good foods and taking good care of myself. So come Monday I'll have my walking shoes on and off I goooooooooooo!!!! But please let it be in the 50's. That's so much warmer.

1 comment:

" Let's Walk n Blog! said...

Oh...you poor girl! It stinks being sick and it is kind of funny that you had so many layers on. Here's WISHING you Well in Paradise. I'm honestly sooo impressed that you lost so much weight & EATING GOOD! The eating I think is the BIGGEST part of the hurdle. You Rock! Get Better! Look forward to seeing how you do on Monday.

I ate a salad, but 3 chocolate chip cookies. I know. I know. Shame on me!