Okay...so maybe where you walk or ride doesn't look like this, but SPRING will come and the question for the day is..."Will You Be Glad?" Are you going forward steadfast in your goals to be healthier and happier?For me, Monday is a great chance to start anew!
I know Liz has some 0 degree weather that would be pretty crazy walking weather, but how are LynnMarie & Sandy doing so far? Last week I only worked out 1 day. Truthfully, the older I get, the monthly "thing" really interferes with my mind. The older I get the more severe the effects become. Can't wait to be past this stage in my life, especially since I know we won't be bearing any more children. (darn!) Hoping for grandkids. : )
1 comment:
I'm doing well. That's a very pretty picture. I was on a walk today and was noticing the beautiful flowers and thinking how lucky I was to live in Southern Ca. I didn't walk much last week as it was really windy. I don't like to take my little guy out when it's too windy. I did however, ride the stationary bike and got to watch a few of my Little House on the Prarrie DVDs.
Post a Comment