Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Who's Waking Today?

So Girls...Who's walking today?  Share!

I believe if you want to post you need to click the Sign In button at the top & follow the prompts.  You DO need a Gmail account which is easy to set up. Hope this works for everyone!

I WALKED 2 miles today despite the "nippy" weather (no pun intended) with Ben's dog Kaiju. I HOPE you WILL Jump In too!  Walk Girls-Walk!  Clear your minds, Breathe the fresh air, take your friend(s).  Those are the days of walking for me in Fontana.  I loved walking with Dotti, Kerri and other good women.  It's a time of bonding and joy.  Can't say Sandi & I ever walked but we sure did our Visiting Teaching every month!  Miss you all!  (LB)

Liz lost 50 pounds with 30 to go!  That's so GREAT!!!  Walking or Exercising is just exhilarating once you get going.  It's just getting out the door that's the challenge, right?  We all have different reasons why we want to be fit, yet it's all part of leading a great quality of life.  

No comments: