Friday, January 9, 2009
I'm on Board
Liz and Lisa. Thanks for getting this started. I took two weeks off of walking during the Holidays but I'm back at it. I need to get serious about losing this extra weight. I didn't walk today because it's too windy and I don't like the wind. Hopefully tomorrow. We have an exercise bike and my goal is to, in addition to walking, wake up early before my son and ride the exercise bike. Maybe I can watch my Little House on the Prarrie DVDs while I ride the bike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW!!! That's great! I LOVE Little House on the Prairie. I know what you mean about weather affecting your motivation, but I'm trying to figure out how to OVERLOOK undesirable conditions & just do it anyways. I've yet to be consistent.
However, early this week. It was NIPPY COLD yet it felt AWESOME doing a brisk walk. ASK Dotti. I used to LOVE the Fontana Winds. I wore shorts & t's at 6 am. It was a BALL. I never felt the wind cuz I just LOVE it!
GOOD LUCK getting the bike! This should be fun!!!
Glad to have you on board. I hope many sisters will join us as a special interest activity.
I don't like to walk in the wind either. I'm using my treadmill. I love Little House on the Prairie too.
It seems we all have a lot in common.
Glad to have you on board. I hope many sisters will join us as a special interest activity.
I don't like to walk in the wind either. I'm using my treadmill. I love Little House on the Prairie too.
It seems we all have a lot in common.
Post a Comment